Trading since 1916
In 1916, Mr. Christian Holtermann had the desire and vision to establish an international trading and brokerage house. A few years later, the trading activities were abolished to enhance the neutral position as a first-class intermediate in the international commodity markets. Historically the backbone was marine based products, but in the late 1960s Holtermann ventured into grains, oil seeds, fats and oils. Since then we have been developing our portfolio depending on needs in the market. As a result, Holtermann of today offers a wide range of raw materials and services to our clients.